- At this point in time we are planning to offer summer programs!
- Though we haven’t had a chance to ride as a group this spring, coaches Heather and Jim have been working hard to put together some videos as some reminders as we head into the summer. Check them out at: SMBA Videos
- There will be no use of vans this summer for any of our programs.
- Due to not having the use of vans, rider drop-off and pick-up will not be at the office
- At the beginning of each day, coaches and riders will have a health and wellness screening including having temperature taken.
- Any rider who is sick or not feeling well, will not be allowed to ride
- All riders will be required to bring a cloth face mask each day, and have it with them through the ride to be put on at any time 6ft of separation cannot be reasonably maintained
- At rider drop-off and pick-up, coaches, riders, and parents will be required to wear a face mask
- Boulder and Nederland Team Program June specific changes
- Rider drop-off and pick-up will be at the West Magnolia Trailhead in Nederland for all days. Here is a map of the trailhead location: West Magnolia Trailhead
- All team riders will be required to sign-up for what days they are riding before hand.
- Drop-off time will be at 8:30am and pick-up will be at 3:30pms
- There will not be any overnight trips in June and July.
- We will be limiting our numbers through the summer
LERT Programs is monitoring and following all policies and procedures of local governments and organizational bodies. Please review the COVID-19 Guidance for Children’s Day Campsand Youth Sports Camps document for information on how we will be running our programs.
SINGLE TRACK MOUNTAIN BIKE ADVENTURES (SMBA) PROVIDES YOUTH CYCLISTS WITH PROFESSIONAL COACHES, HIGH QUALITY MOUNTAIN BIKE TEAMS, AND SUMMER CAMPS.
Executive Director: Matt Tomasko – firstname.lastname@example.org
SMBA Director: David Femmer – email@example.com
Office Manager: Tricia Klomhaus – firstname.lastname@example.org
194 Taft Dr., Unit C, Boulder, CO 80301
Mailing address: 1750-1 30th St. #431, Boulder, CO 80301
The Lake Eldora Race Team (LERT) was formed in 1975 to support local interest in ski racing. Although the organization was originally named for the Eldora Resort, the Lake Eldora Race Team was and remains an independent organization. Today, LERT is the parent nonprofit that encompasses Eldora Mountain Ski and Snowboard Club (EMSC) and Singletrack Mountain Bike Adventures (SMBA).
Founded in 1993, Singletrack Mountain Bike Adventures (SMBA) is the longest running non-profit junior mountain biking program in Colorado. Over the last 25 years, SMBA has been committed to creating opportunities for kids of all levels and abilities to experience mountain biking. SMBA focuses on the individual rider while building fundamental skill concepts, fitness, character, and confidence. Only at SMBA, you’ll find the MOST qualified, professional and experienced staff that focus on small group instruction and trail riding skills.
Matt Tomasko, Executive Director
Lake Eldora Race Team (LERT)
Eldora Mountain Ski and Snowboard Club (EMSC)
Singletrack Mountain Bike Adventures (SMBA)